CENTA Certification is a hallmark of quality signalling your professional excellence in teaching.
CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials is a certification for Grade 1 to 12 teachers, designed to recognize outstanding teachers and connect them to a range of opportunities. Based on the internationally-benchmarked CENTA Standards, it can be taken by full-time teachers, supplementary and voluntary teachers and aspiring teachers such as B.Ed students and professional fellows in Education. Read More
Choose from five different CENTA Micro-Credentials.
- Based on your interest and expertise, you can choose from Subject Expertise, Classroom Communication, Content Development, Student Assessment & Remediation and Professional Competencies.
Choose from 14 different subject tracks.
- CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials are currently available in 14 subject-grade combinations which are board-agnostic. These include Primary track, Middle School English, Middle School Maths, High School Maths, High School Physics, High School Economics and more.
The Certification process is marked by ease, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fully-technology enabled, you can take the CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials online from anywhere, at your convenience.
Your key takeaways
- The CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials signal a hallmark in teaching excellence, serving a badge on your resume. We also connect you to range of opportunities in career growth, professional development and opportunities.
Fees and validity
- The registration fee for each Micro-Credential is INR 4000 for registrants in India and USD 150 (AED 550) for registrants outside of India.
Are you eligible?
- All you need to be is at least 18 years of age and a graduate in any discipline and/or Diploma holder in Education.